Jon and Bryan dive into a few topics that didn’t fit in last week’s episode about The 80/20 Rule.
They also discuss:
– Bryan’s use of Just One to maintain his pushup routine
– The importance of consistency and tying new habits to existing routines
– Using physical objects to serve as reminders of what you are trying to accomplish
– How their coach Eric Peterson strategically built minimums into their training programs
– The three benefits of establishing a minimum in anything you are doing
– Bryan’s college backpacking trip and the “system” he created to get a successful summer of training in
– When all things are equal, success is mental
– Maximizing the top 20% and minimizing the bottom 80% of our activities
– A strategy of doing five 20% drafts in order to decide which direction to pursue
– Utilizing templates and outlines to get 80/20 benefits
– And more!
UCAN panel discussion on Race, Representation and Running – Go Be More Blog
LOVE THE POD? LEAVE US A REVIEW ON ITUNES!
It’s the best way to help us grow, and we’ve made it super easy. Just click here: iTunes Ratings and Review